Friday, March 03, 2006

Back.
After some time.
Happy stuff. whee~~~
Yinglei n me are like on the same boat sia. Huiling is scolding us for playing la.. bleah.. i dunno.


Went Kbox with geraldine, hL and Yl. Nah~ dunno much abt myself cos i was freezing there.. and the cold drinks din exactly help much. Sore throat somemore. I wonder how i can sing. Maybe tmr i cant talk.thats all.


Missed the screening of Brokeback mountain at Kit's house today. But I guessed not many went ba. not sure. Ended sch really early today, due to the half day cos of As results. Its crap, cos I had no lessons that day,except 1 lecture n 1 test. Bleah. In the end when every1 went for chem lecture and I was left alone.. so sad.. then I wanted to go look for Shuhan , but she was in Sports com. and she kept telling me darryl was there also.. but like whats the point..i wanna find her not him la.. aiyo..


So I decided to mug for my maths at the library. Thank god met van and vera; vera lent me her tutorial.. then after that zhizhong n randall dunno why suddenly so nice..they decided to come to the library to pei me; so we sat there n talked crap. bleah. Then after that went kbox liao.


Returned home a bit late. Yinglei was niceee to take the bus with me..guess she wanted to talk to me regarding her problem too.. suddenly we r both in the same boat ! hee~ dunno.. sometimes tired with it , sometimes revitalised by it. i dunno. but i guess Yl can cope . shes good!


Ok. think i need to be more serious with my studies liao. Kaileng that girl got 3 As and a2 for gp la!! so goood!!!! must mug like her liao!!!


ciaoz.

embedded in between at 9:33 PM