Sunday, February 12, 2006
Yup yup. Happy Valentines Day and HAppy Friendship DAy to all..
its coming on 14 feb.
Spent some time buyinh flowers and making some notes for my friends. thought it would be rather warm ba.
Attempted some econs. quite ok. kinda understand the Multiplier effect etc better. =)
Feeling really relaxed this weekend. Rather happy and light-hearted I guess.
haha. I actually decided to copy some hp messages..cos Mum bought me a new phone.. which means all my other msgs will be seen by her when i r eturn her the phone.. Thats why I decided to copy some.. But i guess it was great experiencing the same feelings again when I read some of the msges my frens sent the last time..
And honestly, I m going broke! OAC is so ex ok..paid quite an amount already..! bah~~ broke broke~~ someone donate to the yanling fund please!!!
GUess this valentines day, I ll be spending it with my econs notes..haha.. cos there is an econs test on Wednesday...really must try hard for it.. no more failing again!!!
I can do it de!
embedded in between at
10:28 PM