Thursday, February 16, 2006

today is a day of melancholy, at least it ended in meloncholy la. Because of OAC. This time, I really felt like talking to or msging someone. Ended up msging yinglei.


I dunno how I feel la. But distancing from OAC alot now. I dun even feel like being close , noe. Ill rather spend time withmy outside friends this time, honestly. Because, in a sense, even pure socialising with OAC pple, involves politics again. I dunno why. It brings sad things, and also makes me sad.


Supposedly went for delta cheer prac, was really happy to see my og pple.haha.. the initial thought of delta meetings being draggy and long din really bother me this time. cos i had people to talk to. but felt awkward as well.. towards others.
Talking about awkwardness, I think Yinglei would feel worse. The SC pple r scandalising her la.
Oh ya. Arvin also anyhow say i got scandal! is not me la. is Bosses' girlfren la. called Yen Ling. Argh. dunno dun care. Arvin says my boyfriend is from Leo club, and that he is talking about OAC Yanling, which can only be me. I was like " Im attached? Attached to what??" Crap sia. I bet he made up the rumour himself, cos he's not even sure about who the guy is then anyhow talk. BLEAH! how comeif im attached i myself dunno ar? aiyo..!


Oh happy V day to all.. gave some frens gifts.. frens who have helped me or touched me in a way or another.. as in touched in the sense of the heeart feels touched aka gandong . HAHA.


Recieved quite some. felt they were really sweet, esp the one from my mortal ,cheryl. she gave me a cute fluffy dog! yay ~


Ok la. till nx time. i need to do my econs essay plan liao.

embedded in between at 2:38 PM