Monday, February 27, 2006
Somehow, I think Ive come to conclusion on what I want with my life at this point of time. Maybe aroused by Mr Rajaratnam's articles so far. But I guess I have been pondering this for a long time now.
I guess, Life shouldnt be all about myself. I guess it really is the slogan of this blog that I should follow. After all, I think one whole part of me has died ever since I shifted my focus to my studies and left the socialising-life behind. Maybe socialising aloowed me to be more aware of those around me. But still, I know its no excuse to ignore my studies. I just need to pay more attention to those around me, especially those in need.
These few days, because of the Bukit Timah climb, my sudden political sciences' interest,my arguments with my parents, and about some ponderings, I realised I should stop being so engrossed in my own life. There are more out there who needs my concern and attention. Life shouldnt revolve just around me. Sounds rather philosophical. Soemtimes I actually cant believe I m thinking so deeply.
At Bukit Timah, when I was attempting a summit climb on my own, so much thoughts coursed through my mind.I thought about my own mental strengths, attitude towards issues and people. And literally, I forgot about the pain I was undergoing. Somehow, it's very much in conformity to the values of OAC. Maybe Ive grown in OAC; it must be sub-conscious. Honestly, I would prefer OAC last year than this year. I need to train my mental strength. And I guess, after I graduate, I would still make myself do all those shit once again, cos I know thats the only way we really learn.
MAybe, these few days, I was really reading into how Mr S Rajaratnam was such a people's person that somehow, maybe Ive been looking up to him. But I guess I ve been thinking about such things way before that.
I realised with the March Exp issue, that for most of the time, I really must consider what others think. And especially those who are really concerned about us. Maybe ,you can say, our life is not solely ours. God brought us here for a reason, but not for a selfish one.
I guess I guess, I need to put to play more than just saying them. Maybe all these is just part of growing up and learning.
On a lighter note, I think me and Yinwei and Gua are the only people who are so freakingly hilarious and lame. We can really do stupid and funny things man! But always hilarious.. TOday, me and Yinwei went to a bakery, then we started copying stuff from a poster there.. then the woman offered to let us go next door to print it. Imagine, no one would do such silly stuff man..
hee...WHee!
Ok. ciaox. Waiting for the javascript from liesel.
Maybe they dont even see this blog, that grp of pple, hopefully.
embedded in between at
11:09 AM