Wednesday, February 22, 2006

If I ever thought the underlying problems can ever be solved in a day's time, I must be totally blind. Cos it's so so obvious that such stuff are built up over time. This time, the tears flowed free once again. I dunno how many times all these quarells need to take place, before we can finally understand each other. However, with each argument I dun feel closer to them. In fact, I feel like my sole island is drifting further and further away from theirs. And to make things worse, we are kinda borne of the similar mould, so no one kinda gives in to the other to say the magical word of 'sorry'. I dunno how many times it's gonna happen again. Feelin totally immune already. I dunno whether it's a good thing. But at least Im not so so affected by it. But things are definitely not what I desire.


Haix.


Wonder why Ive been here rather often now. I guess it's cos of the unhappiness. Only unhappiness brings me here, it seems. Though the last few days have been rather relaxed for me. Today, I knew the battle was impending. Ok. everyone's kinda stressing me. CT, Mr Lim, Ms Ang, friends..I dunno why Ive become so afraid. SInce when did yanling become so ..


I know I need to find my way out of this again. I cant wallow in self -pity again. SOmehow, I realised my tutorials are having a therapeutic effect on me.. esp maths. .my old love..I want to rekindle it..


I want to continue to slog on man.. to escape and also to keep on track ba..


Something on the light-hearted note, today kinda witnessed something not good. Actually saw the soccer guys stripping another guy la..and holding him on his all fours.. freaky la.. I actually shouted...got girls here! Bad luck sia... these guys ar! think the place is theirs..bleagh..curiosity brings u nowhere man!


Bah~ till next time then..hope sleep heals the wounds..

embedded in between at 11:02 PM