Saturday, February 18, 2006
"i Hate you.."
I guess I always feel like saying that to people that Im angry with at that instant, but are people whom I actualy love and care for a lot, much more than people whom I wouldnt say that to.
Think I'm really quite conscious of myself.
TJC Annual Road Run today. Had stitch. Shouldnt have eaten my bread in the morning. GOt position 36. Actually I was expecting at least 20-something. Kinda felt a bit disappointed for pulling the delta team down too, cos they put me in team number 1, the supposedly best team in Delta. THough sadly, Delta got thrashed like siao. Sadly. Im like starting to like Delta only noe.. cos of some people whom I ve known in Orientation this year. Made me re-think the stagnation of Delta, therefore I decided to give and contribute to the house a bit more..
These few days had this tendency to want to talk to someone. as in really talk. but cant find that person; bleagh!
embedded in between at
11:40 PM