Saturday, February 25, 2006
Hah. a gloomy start to the day for me as well today. Didnt feel good. Then surprisingly, the person who made me smile first was Kenneth Ang. When he reminded me I had 5 1/2 hr break today! haha.. take note..its not him..
okok. Yup. getting immune. I actually had 5 1/2 hrs break. totally incredible. wheeeeee... ok though i dun think i actually made full use of the time. Hah. Literally whole class was in the library today. incredibly amazing.
Honestly, I have no idea what the guys in class are up to with the zzzzzz thing.. asked Darryl. he told me he din know. and they keep zzzzzzz-ing . aiyo. but damn funny la.
Today I actually went to the library to source out books! found the political science section . rather interesting. just that there is seriously a lack of psychology books. blah! and i borrowed a philosophy book. Dunno how ill find it. Hope Ill have the time to read it. Its called "blink!". and has a slogan like " You will never think the same way you are thinking ever again." Interesting la.
Next week econs and maths retest. Hope I will do well for my maths. Hah. Actually pulled Darryl and Yiqun to take the test with me =p. I hope they dun complain la.. its good for practice la. Esp darryl . cos i just told him and it somehow sounds hard to refuse.
Today Yinglei lifted up my spirits too by giving me a letter. Damn sweet. Very encouraging. It mentioned stuff like no one can be as BLACK as me , and no one can whine as much too (OOPS!).. but I was still very special and that every1 arnd still loves me 4 who i am.. damn damn encouraging.. i din really expect it though. I was just complaining online ytd night..But yeah..i was really feeling touched..
I guess i owe her one this time..
Whee~ ok till next time.. i still am feeling good.. =)
ok better dun talk abt the yr 1s in case they find their way here..bleah.. though they arent really part of my life yet..hee.
2 weeks to the end of term. buck up liao...!
ciaoz =)
embedded in between at
2:50 PM