Thursday, February 02, 2006

12.30 am. Decided to write something after so long.


Yeps. After so long. After Rinjani, after O-camp, after OAC big conflict, after duathlon conflicts, after the year1s came in, after Orientation, after school has started, after eczema's first breakout this year, after CNY and after doing my Econs TYS, I decided to write something here.


So far, it HAS been dramatic. Orientation was a blast.. loved my year1s, not sure about now, got to know more year 2s also, OGLs, house comm etc. O-Camp. The big conflict and upset, my loss of temper. Duathlon still under planning and much has occured. Sometimes i want 10 FEb to come ASAP. I want an end to this series of unfortunate events, all happening in the course of Duathlon. Something so joyous, yet so ironic, cos so much unhappiness had occurred.


School work. Trying to do my tutorials piously now. Great sense of accomplishment upon completion. So far, I have been able to catch up. No more visualisation and fears of that big pile of tutorials undone.. Now its one step at a time. and things are done.. Am really amazed at how I just do and do, like it should be.


Today, CT Mr Koh actually gave me a pep talk. HE was just concerned, thoguh he kind interrogated me in a rather tactless way. He was just concerned that I couldnt catch up, and was just checking on my progress.. The only letdown this year was my previous maths test which I did not really study. Other than that, I did my part for Phy lecture test.. oh no..just that I still dun know how to do!! Was really rather scared when he started asking me lotsa qn like what time I do this and that, and how long I take etc. It was rather horrifying.. but I do understand his concern..


Other than that, I feel that the preparation for Duathlon is still inadequate.. somehow I might be overly gan jiong I guess.. but I just have this impending feeling that I havent accomplished something yet.. And I feel that Yinwei is giving much more than me.. Of which I feel really guilty cos we are both in this together... and we will brave it through together.. As Duathlon draws near.. I guess its also time that I have better control over my own temper and actually do more constructive stuff and managed the preparation and organisational jobs better... I guess we are all still learning la... but really thank Yinwei....Shes totally awesome,..to be able to keep her cool, especially when things are about to fall apart and I have already felt like given up..but she still goes on and stands strong.*respect* *salutes*


I guess next week , or rather this, will still be rather packed. Precision O on sat, surf n sweat on Sunday, Briefing for Duahthlon on Monday, tuition on Tuesday, OAC activity on Wed, Duathlon prep on Thurs, and finally, the hurdle- Duathlon on Friday.. and hopefully I can take a break later on.. yups and ROad Run of course..


Packed week.. but I guess I must thank all those around who have been giving me support..


till nxt time k =)))

embedded in between at 11:27 PM