Saturday, December 10, 2005
Birthday today! Very very happy. Damn i accidentally deleted my previous post.
First birthday which I actually felt so warm and happy. I really feel loved!
Yesterday. OaC was really sweet to celebrate with me. All the plotting and acting was damn funny. LIesel, Waikit, alex and engwei are damn great actors! I actually couldnt see thru their acting. ANd i really never expected them to celebrate and remember! thank u OAC! very very shocked when Szesian caqme out with a cake that I actually asked , " Is that for me?" . Lame, but i really din expect it.
Received lotsa msg too. really felt very happy. In fact, I actually cried tears of joy after receiving liyuan's msg. I dunno why, But i really did not feel alone this birthday.
Today. Met Szesian, Liyuan, beans, yinwei, gew and zhiyong.. They showered me with gifts. my god. I actually did not ever think of that, After all, they had already celebrated with me yesterday! Felt really touched . All were gifts of love. I was really very very happy. Then had birthday lunch. haha. So cool! then went to watch Szesians dance performance. at a kindergarten concert. the kids are soo cute! reminds me of my younger days. A very very memorable and touching birthday I had this year!!
1 big fact I realised recently. SOmetimes we tend to focus too much on things that dont happen or yearn for peoples love and concern that we actually neglect some others who are showering us with love and concern. Recently I realised how much OAC meant to me. And how little some other people meant. When sometimes its my refusal to accept such stuff. But i Know deep inside, who mattered more now. And im really glad that I have come to terms with that.
A really fruuitful and meaningful 16th year I had.
Hope my 17th year will be as fruitful but no more regrets this time.
Tmr leaving for Rinjani and later Perak. Wont be back anytime soon. Hope ill love the volcanoes and the craters and the waterfalls and rapids! I love mother nature. hope ill have a wonderful true outdoor experience with OAC ! willupdate bout the lovely trip. cya =)
embedded in between at
9:34 PM