Saturday, October 29, 2005

haix. haix. these few days have been really slack for me. thursday- spent a LAME AFTERNOON with liyuan and gua. so fun..~whee.. seeking excitement ! woohoo~
after that was OAC year plan discussion. quite productive i guess. Once again, we were bugged by the problem of tower and ip. Guess it's more or less settled. Hopefully, there is lesser burden on us after the discussion.


friday. another lame day. mass dance in the OAC room. yea. u din hear nor read wrongly. TJC MASS DANCE! OAC room somemore. good place. the seniors will be so so shocked. we must be the first batch to do that :p After much persuasion, Engwei then decided to accompany me n Alex to the interchange on the bike . Actually, GEW's ride on the bike was not bad yea. quite stable i guess. Surprisingly. I have seen him going zig-zag everywhere all the time. Guess the countless bike expeditions do help?! The ride back in the rain was fun too ! whee~ dunno whether to go for the biking expedition tmr as well..going with Gew n weikheam n waikit seems to imply only --> speed on the road, which an amateur like me should never undertake. oh wells. Today's biking on the wet roads were dangerous, i say, but fun, nonetheless.


Oh ya. today is Mrs Lim's last day. Farewell concert today was quite interesting. Clearly, it was aesthetically pleasing, with the musical groups and dance. With regards to the dance performance, I can only say that they are still many notches below the IJ Dance Ensemble. The CO performance was nice! I love the zhongruan and erhu! so cool. The way the instructor flicks his hair is so cool! haha. Gua and I had fun watching the concert together :p Recently, have been hanging out with Gua for quite a bit, but the times r really so fun, I can never stop laughing!


OP today was bad though, i feel. Dimi had to kick my leg la. Knew I wasnt standing properly, but he just made me laugh man! omg, screwed up my op today. Did I tell u how amny times we have done our OP, 5 or 6 times already!!!! Veera said we deproved, probably due to overpresenting. I totally agree with him, for once.


I din get into intern. Sadness or blessing, Im not sure. Sadness- my interview is UNSUCCESSFUL! Blessing- I can have more time to myself apart from the packed OAC schedule :p


Dunno. These few days the feelings of deja vu have been back. Been trying lotsa ways to escape from it. I thought it ws over. Really really thought so. It din occur that they would come back so soon. Bah~ I know nothing will come out of it, so I just have to get rid of those feelings again. Immerse in more nonsense i guess..

embedded in between at 3:33 PM