Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dunno whats gotten over me these few days. Everyone seems so irritating to me recently.


In general, guys around me seem to have irritated me alot!
- oac guys used my soap and returned me the soapy bottle!
- pw guys talk so much, do so little.
- Dimitra Setia Taslim asked me not to nag at him abt his slides n he literally did not say what he was supposed to say during OP presentation. n when i was pressing the slides, n trying my best to concentrate, he just kept buzzing at my ear. Rather irritating. I havent finished adding to his crimes! He stole my pencil n didnt return. Freaking hell! My 1 n only pencil!
- The guys in triathlon elective are so irresponsible. I know they want to pon , but pls be more responsible! you want to pon, its your business. The gals have to lie for u. And the teacher could see thru us so easily. Thanks.
-the CJ guys in my house for taonan camp r so antisocial. irritating!


Haix. At least I have cooled a bit now. These few days i havent been feeling good.
At least today's OP presentation was reasonably well done. And whose work were those? Me n Siying. The guys dont even care abt OP. And Siying keeps spoonfeeding them.
Quite satisfied with my own performance today. Some comments I received include :Loud n clear! I am so happy! Just 1 prob: I took 7 minutes to deliver my speech. (exceeded 2 minutes)
And this has occured since the very first OP. I need to do something!


Otherwise, I havent been doing much recently, to say the truth. I literally slept the whole night yesterday, forgetting to do my OP, as promised, which left Siying in a frenzy. Thank God i completed it in time, by skipping phy lec, n happily getting caught by Mr Koh. Hmms.


Econs today was funny. Mrs Raj tried to go thru CSQ answers, but the weather was soo bad, she couldnt carry out her lesson effectively. In fact, with every word she said, the lightning struck! That was really funny, plus the class was literally split up into 2 segments: 1 side- not dropping econs, n the other side,-dropping econs.


Think my english standard has dropped drastically. I need to read the papers! Somehow im always not in the mood to do so :( Hate it. Im always feeling lethargic. I dont feel relaxed at all even though it is already after the promos .


Hope that after I have dropped chemistry, i would be able to cope with my time much better. For this aspect, with regards to my academics in a junior college, I only have to say that I have lost the battle completely. I have not taken control of fate, n had allowed fate to manipulate me. I hope that with every decision I make again, I would be able to make the correct 1. I want to control my own life. I want to make dreams happen. And I believe I will. I hope so.

embedded in between at 10:47 AM