Tuesday, September 13, 2005

ok. good .school has started. Pple have started mugging!!and its freaky! the entire school is SOOOO empty at arnd 3 plus already. OMG!im so scared lar.and I think I m lagging. ANd it doesnt help that those giddy spells are coming to haunt me.


Today was down with a very bad throat. I couldnt talk at all!!! As u all should know, 1 of my favourite pastimes is TALKING! and it SUCKS HORRIBLY to not be able to talk and express my ideas and have people ignoring me cos my voice sounds horrible and disgusting that it becomes irritating to their ears! freak! it sucks..and i cant sing for nuts le..:( Now Randall says my voice is worse than his ah-ma's . freak you. guess its not too surprising to most of the pple im close to during first 3 mths. I kept losing my voice then lar! its horribly irritating. esp when mrs raj was especially sarcastic today. She questioned me about being sick and refused to look at my essay plan after knowing that I did that in 1 period! OMG! i mean "harlow! Its obvious that im sick or else my voice wont take a 180 degree change in 1 single day or only in a few hours!" I think its PMS! It must be!


Oh yeah. I dont like a person already. I think its cos everyones too stressed now, everyones busy with studies. Or probably its me! My attitude ! I dunno why, I just have this sucky attitude towards 1 person all the time, and ask for so much more when Im showing that sucky attitude. I dunno what the hell is wrong with me! :(

embedded in between at 11:13 PM