Friday, September 09, 2005
Haha. Ive got a new fetish with Superstar Kelly Pan's songs. AND I managed to find the songs! so happy..:) somehow it feels really soothing. Kinda gotten addicted to it.
Yeps. End of the sept hols already. Cant say that Ive done A lot. but i can say I did stuff. I did maths! im so happy. I think i kinda stumbled upon my passion for it! thanks alot mr wong! I really dont want to disappoint u! how i hope mr koh is like that too..then my phy will be in a better state..oh well..think ive been neglecting econs a bit. Econs is complicating, especially macroecons! omg!
Somehow really felt enlightened by Huiling. She told me that the quality of my work was always not up to standard because I never concentrated well enough on my studies.Instead I had always been thinking about the millions of thing and work awaiting me.Guess it will not be too late and I will be able to get a decent grade for promos. My target now---all Ds at least please. I still want to keep my 4 subs at this point of time. Oh, and I really want to return to wushu! Hope I can convince my parents if I perform decently enough for promos.hmms.
Have been thinking thru gua's words-the lecture notes are always self-explanatory. It means If i dont understand the notes , it must be because I have not been concentrating well enough. I guess its really time to review my studying methods. I really hope its not too late.
Feeling quite ok meanwhile. Just that I hope that devastating headache stop coming. Last 2 days was really bad. It was like gnawing at the recesses of my spirit. So hard to do anything . Hope the rest of the time up to the promos I will be able to slog on steadily for my grades.Really hope so.
Ya. COntinue to pray for the victims of the Katrina Hurricane. I mean such a seemingly infallible city of New Orleans can be reduced to such a mess only goes to show our helplessness amidst Mother Nature. Pray for them , my dears.
SOmething horrifying. Heard there was another corpse-cutting-up incident. Thats really scary man! And theyre all female bodies! Must be evil men out there again! OMG! these people must be so out of their mind. I pray for their souls as well (i mean the victims). And hope these evil beings get caught as well. And experience getting their bodies cut up! (im not being evil . But they should have a taste of their own medicine!) OMG! Father bless this world!
embedded in between at
10:55 PM