Wednesday, August 31, 2005
these few days really have not been good. Really cannot go on indefinitely without aim. Life just goes on and on like a machine. Half my brain is satisfied with its present condition, the other half is screaming at me to wake up. Unconscious. I cant find the true yanling!
Chem spa was quite traumatising today.The water just doesnt get displaced when the H2 gas was evolving.Really left me so confused. Just had to fake a reading again. Sad. Honestly I think that chem is really screwed up for me. At times, I think ON THE WELFARE of chemistry. Perhaps I should stop destroying and tarnishing it by giving such crap results. Sometimes..sometimes...
today was really funny. I think the guys in my class were quite stupid today. Sorry to say that. Heard that all of them were trying to pon. Didnt know how they were going to do it though.Haha. Me n qiu went to the back gate to see whether it was locked. Behaving really suspiciously there though. Seriously I have no idea where the freaking surveillance camera is. Sometimes i doubt there really is 1 at the back gate. So I helped 2 buy the gp notes since our dearest gp rep whos ever so guai also decided to pon. It friggin' funny. Went to the canteen and saw pple like Nian n Darryl calling.I think they were calling their CTs. Nian was complaining bout how his CT wont help him sign. Heard that Jack used the excuse that he got a CIP proj to do with his sec sch principal. That was lame la! but it was seriously funny. I think my class guys have this unwitting sense of humour. Sometimes I just love laughing at the lame jokes they make . It helps to liven up the atmosphere. Sometimes, it gets too lame and disruptive. Like for econs. Mrs Raj had to implement the 50c rule. She put me in charge.Omg. I love laughing at the boys, cos that rule WAS SUPPOSEDLY applied ONLY to the guys!dimi lar..had to pull the gals in..some kinda fren eh..
Yes Really feel like stop pondering abt my prob and blog abt how happy school was. I just wish to go on and on about how much TJ rocked just like ill be able to for the first 3 mths. I want to know I made the right choice.I know its up to me to help myself realise the dream. I want to know that TJ and OAC are the right choices. At this point of time, Im starting to think back, which aint something good. I hope I can find the answer soon though.
Oh. SOmething really sad. I lost my 'jesus loves me' ring. So super upset about it.Does it signify something? I hope not. I know Jesus still loves me and I still want him to. I want to find it soon. I really want to.It gives me security. I know Im loved when Im wearing it. THe inscriptions remind me of my commitments and values Ive promised. I want to find it soon. I really want to...haix..
embedded in between at
11:16 PM