Monday, August 22, 2005

Seriously Im fuming mad now. This year in particular, my emotions were sent on a super bumpy roller coaster ride. Today, now at this moment, Im just fuming mad. You can guess it, its PW.


I concluded. Some people its nice to know them but its simply not nice to work with them. Not only with PW. OAC. School Work. etc. Life.


Back to PW. Yeah. Saw the minutes. Really very angry lor. Its like they didnt include much of my name in the minutes and the minutes is super lame aND -.- Its like the problem is our dear group leader is just so honest and doesnt know how to fake minutes. Not only that, Its like she makes me feel as though I havent done any work . Fine. You wake up early at 4 to do.That;s your business. I got other commitments too , right?! Ive got tower in the morning. OAC commitments. My school work and my remedials. My races. My everything. Basically , my life. You cant simply tie me down with PW and just because I dont do work at earthly hours like yours, Im not doing any work. As long as I get my work done, why do u care so much man..?!!! wth.. cant help it...but im just spilling out expletives. Sometimes I really rather immerse myself in a million OAC activities, pumping, running, whatever. Ill rather go dead beat and slump in the bed when I reach home, rather than dabble in issues which affe4ct interpersonal relationships and work. Something so controversial and risky as our favourite subject, Project Work. I dont want to screw it up and I dont want to screw my friendships with u guys up. But I sincerely hope that You all put aside all forms of prejudices and judgements and just use our brains, not heart pls, to do the work. Sincerely. Im not pinpointing anyone. Its just work means workm which only means using brain and not heart. Its not only PW. OAC too. Other problems too. LIFE!


I really would like to go into my dreamy reverie and think of a someone once agai. Sometimes I wonder why God made me dabble in such hurting issues. I wonder . I hope it would all just go away with the flash of an eye. I hope u were there. haix.

embedded in between at 2:57 AM