Tuesday, August 30, 2005

sad.sad.sad. --> my favourite phrase of the week. Dont know what Im usually sad with though.


This week, my black eye rings have been especially black. Not enough sleep i guess. Slogging. Not thinking. Ive just been working. Last weekend was especially busy. Friday was washing cars on teacher's day. Sat had JTS ( which took up an entire day, of which I didnt enjoy myself TOO much.) Sunday had New Balance Real Run. That was fun. The Ultimate X-terrain Challenge. wooh~! Running on sand was challenging. Really had quite a sense of satisfaction when I surpassed some people, especially CJ ODAC pple. woops! Yeps. Incredible timing. Faster than my titans timing. I admitted I pushed myself beyond my limits! Therefore, I feel really satisfied n happy bout the race. Some upsetting stuff though- the DJs donated away lotsa lucky draw prizes, making our wait for the lucky draw futile. ANother thing, he wasnt there :( oh well.. I feel deceived..what could I say?!


Past week have seriously been thinking abt the same old thing. That thing. Was blogging on my phone. Finally cleared it to allow some space for me to blog on it. My true feelings about that issue. So far, only Aly knows i think..I can say that true frens are only found in sec sch. JC life is way too hectic. I wonder how pple still can have time to devote in relationships. I do wonder. That will take up a lot, I know.


Sadness. EngWei revealed something really horrid to me yesterday. It proved that my predictions were on the dot. Hit the nail on the head. I shant ponder about what he said. It concerns my whole attitude towards OAC. Im just working. Not thinking, though I know a lot is coming up soon. Work and work...I dont want to think of the zillion problems and troubles.I love the happy yanling, talking crap to people I feel comfortable with. I hate awkward situations and I hate confronting porblems and emotions head-on. All these proved too difficult and painful. Especially when they concern things near to my heart. They prove way too much.


Simply working is good. Much as the 'prob' is always so near me, Just looking at my maths and fight the battle of numbers with MR wong;s help is simply satisfying. My love for maths is coming back.That's good. My rekindled love is replacing a love I just lost. In fact, Its not lost, Its just there, for us to tackle haed-on, of which I feeel like just giving up. I think that's the best option .

embedded in between at 8:14 PM